Bilderna

Sno inte bilderna tack.
Det är jag som fotat (i stort sett) alla bilder i bloggen!

tisdag 1 mars 2011

What I want more than anything

Nu har jag lagt upp en liten novell som jag skrivit på engelska.
Här är den:
I ran away from the school. I wanted to get away from the horrible memories of the classmates that weren't my friends at all. They were my enemies.

I was running away from the memories, into my fantasies. The place there I could really be free, free from bad experiences, free from bad memories. I don't even need to think about them anymore. The last day of school is already over. I never have to go back there ever again. I can just delete the memories of the worst days of my life. The memories that school's always remembering me of. I can live my life without thinking about the stupid enemies I already have gotten.
This is the best day of my life!

I don't want to go home, not yet. I want to live in my fantasies. I don't want to live in reality. My fantasies are much better than my real life. That's my fantasies that have kept me going, kept me alive. The fantasies that are what I'm imagining my future to be like. But that will never be, I will never be an actress, never even be close to movie production, and the closest to the scene in the theater that I will be is not on the scene, Not where everything 's happening, I will only be watching and dreaming about it. Who cares about how good I am at acting. How good I am at faking emotions and making others believe that is the emotion I really have at the time they look at me.

I walked towards my favorite bookstore. There was no one here, except the former actress that's running the bookstore. I walked inside. I walked directly to Clarisse, the only friend I have, the only one I know that actually have experienced my dream. She was the friendliest person I have ever known. And she was also the pretties, her clear blue eyes and her shiny black wavy hair, that just makes me wanting to be her, to be Clarisse. She stopped with her acting career because she got epilepsy, she can never stand in the light of the spotlights ever again. She thinks that I got real talent, almost as good as her. She has taught me acting and I have been honored to be taught by her.

Clarisse meet me halfway into the almost empty bookstore. "Hi Lizzie" she said and hugged me hard and friendly. "Hi Clarisse, how are you today?" "I'm fine, you?" "Very good, I never have to go back to that stupid school ever again so I'm very happy" I answered. She already knows this cause I talked to her yesterday about it. "Good, I have great news for you Lizzie. You will try for a movie!" "What!! You're kidding!" "No, of course, I would never do that. We will go there in a week." "Really, thanks Clarisse, Thanks for doing this for me." I can't believe she did this. I just couldn't think about anything that I have ever wanted more than that. "Then I need to practice, you've got to help me." "Of course I will. But first, You need to calm down. Go home and rest" She said and I left.
My dream life will start very soon.
My breakthrough is nearing very quickly.
Soon I might get famous. My enemies will be so jealous.
My breakthough…

Säg gärna vad ni tycker om den....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar